All retreats we are offering are online at this time.
We will keep you up to date of our future plans via our newsletter and this page.
The Mission of Flowering Lotus Meditation is to create and promote a variety of accessible opportunities for meditation practice in a non-denominational setting. All retreats and other events are based on Buddhist teachings of mindfulness and compassion and welcome students from diverse backgrounds.
- Mon, Apr 12ZOOMApril 12-18, 2021 - In this “modified workweek” 7-day retreat, we will explore how the Buddhist Eightfold path can bring peace to your heart and mind. Discover how each path factor can be applied to everyday life in an impactful and meaningful way.
- Fri, May 14ZOOMMay 14-16, 2021 - In this weekend retreat we will explore how the Buddhist Eightfold path can bring peace to your heart and mind. Discover how each path factor can be applied to everyday life in an impactful and meaningful way.
- Sat, Jun 05ZOOMJune 5, 2021 - A daylong study of the ancient practice known as Lojong
- Sat, Jun 12ZOOMIf You Meet the Buddha on the Road, Kill Him (Embracing Your Inner Guru): A Daylong Meditation Retreat with Greg GraberJune 12, 2021 - Based on the book of the same title by Dr. Sheldon Kopp, this daylong retreat will focus on how we can follow the light of our greatest guru, ourselves (the Buddha Within).
- Fri, Jul 09ZOOMFaith & Intuition: Approaching Inner Knowledge through Bhakti (Devotion) & Magga (Pathwork) w/ Ven. Pannavati BhikkhuniJuly 9-11, 2021 - Faith is that which both focuses the practitioner's mind and fuels the heart to reach a heightened quality. It opens the way for direct guidance in how to lead a life of charity, virtue, skillful effort, and purpose.